Tuesday, November 06, 2007

And the winners are...

Hi everyone. I am pleased to announce to you the winners of the Tamified contest. Thank you to everyone for your entries. There were some awesome pictures and it was hard to choose these 5 winners. Here they are in no paticular order:
Julana Teichmann
Kendra Lunasea
Greyce Congrejo
Sky Christensen
April Burt
I will be contacting the winners individually today. They each win L$1000 in hair from my store. If you're reading this before I've been able to speak to you while you're online, head over to my store, pick out the styles you'd like, make a notecard listing your hair choice and color and name it Tamified - Your Name, then drop it on my profile. I will send your hair to you ASAP. This is just the first of events/contests I have planned for your enjoyment. Stay tuned and in the group for more info soon. There will be a fun announcement this week for something I have planned.
I'd like to give an honorable mention to these group members for their entries:
Karlsdotter Soderstrom
Tara Flannigan
Stephanie Abernath
I have something special for them as well ;)
Once again I really appreciate everyone's participation and making this contest such a success and great fun for me. Hugs to you all!

No comments: