Friday, February 29, 2008

New Today...Spunky..And an announcement


Just re-released is Spunky. I've redone the primwork and it's just adorable. Fun and flirty with just enough whispies! Available in 18 shades, Dark and Light packs, fantasy pack and the everything pack. All hair is still priced at L$199, so come on over to Dixie and get Tamified!
As a side note, I am looking to form a small focus group with my group members. To be eligible you need to be at least 6 months old in SL, a member of my group, own several of my styles already, and willing to sign a NDA form. If you'd like to apply please send a notecard to me with your Name, SL rez date and the styles you currently own (created by me:) I'll go through the entries and let those chosen know when I'd like to have a meet ~n~ greet. Thanks :)

No comments: