Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Re-release of Raven


As I'm retexturing the older hair styles with the new textures, I am also making improvements to the design. Some of the improvements are so drastic they deserve a re-release as an 'almost' new design. Raven is an example of such a change. I have added flex and some sculpted prims to the design, fixed some of the alpha flickering issues and gotten rid of the default base that you used to need when wearing this style. Overall it's a vast improvement on the original design. And one worth checking out :) I have it displayed on the 'new' wall in the store as you enter. Color demos are avialable there too as well as the demo for the style. I think you're going to be pleased with the look of this one. I know I am. Come check it out in Dixie! Hope to see you there. Have a great Wednesday!

No comments: