Monday, September 30, 2013

!TM Rebuild and change in permissions

Hello! I took a break from Second Life for a while, obviously. I'm back and excited for new designs and meeting lots of new people.

I decided to remodel the store to something reminiscent of my original store with a more simple design and easier navigation. So I tore it all down and redid it. Then I had to put everything back out! I have a lotta stuff in my store :D

Well, the re-build is complete and I've got all the hair back out into the store as well as most of the fashion/accessory/clothing items. I am still working on getting a few items from my inventory to the store.
I am changing permissions on the hair styles. They will be copy/mod/no trans from now on. I am in the process of changing the permissions on every hair in the store. If you see one you want and the permissions haven't been changed yet, go ahead and buy it then send me the transaction info in an IM and I'll send you the hair with the correct permissions ASAP. I generally log in Monday thru Friday, but if it's the weekend and you're shopping don't hesitate to send me an IM. I'm usually not far from a computer and can log in as needed.

I hope to see new faces as well as old friends stopping by. Let me know if you're in the store, I'd love to hear from you!

Tami

No comments: