Thursday, October 26, 2006

Cherish...


Just released tonight is Cherish. It's a knotty flirty fun pulled up flexy whispy sexy one. It comes in all the colors..10 now! Plus with this one I'm adding Caboodles. This will be either all 5 light shades (caramel, summer, sunkissed, light red and light brown), or all 5 dark shades (midnight, wine, dark brown, dark red and honey). 5 for the price of 4. $L1000L. Save $L250. So that's a freebie :) For those who like to buy several colors this should be fun. This one was named by a very dear friend, and thus it's a special one for me. Hope yall like it as well as we do. Included is a picture for your viewing pleasure ;)

2 comments:

Rebel Hope said...

Knots are my most favorite thing. If only my RL hair were still long enough. Very very cute hair Tams! WTG.

Anonymous said...

My absolute favorite hair.

I love your work Tami. I believe you do the absolute best hair in SL.