Wednesday, October 04, 2006

I am not lost, or missing or *gasp! dead :)

As some of you know, and many don't. I have bought an island. And I've been working nose to the grindstone to get it up and going. We've moved the Silver Dollar Saloon and we're having events there now every night. I have been working like mad to get the salon moved. As I am moving the store, I'm redoing the styles, improving what needs improved upon, adding the new colors to all the selection, adding demos, and yes I even snuck in a new design I will release for the grand opening of the new store. I will give you a lil teaser about the new release..It is inspired by, created for and modeled by my dear friend Rebel Hope. It's a sexy sassy short one. Like her. Well ok she is absolutely NOT short. But she's sexy and sassy for sure! I made this with her in mind from the first prim I rezzed. It's my little way of showing her my admiration and my love for her. I've done this in past too for Diana, Mystic, SeaWay and Marissa. All very special to me. I am hoping I might, emphasis on MIGHT have another style for the grand opening. I have one in mind. It's going to be long and flex. I am HOPING to have the new store open this weekend. But that is TBA. Just cross your fingers please lol. I am trying so hard. Those who know me well know I'm a perfectionist and there's no way I can rush this. So that said, now you know why there hasn't been any new hair lately. I've had several of you IM and ask what's up. So I thought I'd bloggie and let yall know where I am and what's going on. Yall are gonna love this store. It's amazing. Rebel Hope and RH Engel, amazing builders, built it for me. Woo I am so excited and I can't wait to invite yall in. I think I will have a special opening for group members only first. Then later open it to everyone. So keep your eyes peeled and wish me luck. I'll send out a group notice first to let yall know. HUGS!! till then.

1 comment:

Rebel Hope said...

I just absolutely adore you Tami! *smooches you on the noggin. And oohh la la I love this new hair Tams did for me. It's identical to my RL hair cut. I feel completely honored that she did this for me. :)

I'm so happy about your island Tams and cheers to much success!