Friday, June 01, 2007

Relay For Life Fair This Weekend


This weekend the RFL teams will be holding a Fair located at the 4 sims LL has generously donated named: Relay Cure, Relay Hope, Relay Faith and Relay Charity. The team I'm on, Dixie Rebel Relayers, are on the Relay Cure Sim. There are so many wonderful items available to buy for RFL donations and activities to raise money it's gonna take all weekend to see it all. For my own contribution I have Rae, the hair dedicated to to the beautiful Ralene Joni Johnson. Sept 18 1987 to May 6, 2005. Also for this weekend I am offering up for auction 1 year of new releases in your color choice. You can place a bid on this auction at my store and at our section on the Relay Cure sim. Please stop by and make your bid for this wonderful cause. We appreciate all you wonderful friends have done already. We're making a difference 1 linden dollar at a time. God Bless yall. Hugs and come see me in Dixie ;)

No comments: