Saturday, July 22, 2006

Finally...Rocker Gurl




Well after FOUR days I FINALLY finished this one. It's a wild one. And after thinking about it long and hard I decided to release the Untamed Color Series with it. So that's 6 new colors available. On top of that I decided to spice it up a little and make some tipped colors. Basically thats just a secondary color on the ends of the hair. Giving it a tipped look, thus the term tipped. So that made another 12 colors. Total of colors now is 6 Natural, 6 Untamed, 24 Tipped (2 for each color). Total 36 colors. With infinite possibilites in combinations...that I am not even going to think about at the moment. 36 separate styles I textured, at 111 prims each! Thats 3996 prims for those of you keeping count. O M G. I can tell you I am SO glad to be done with this project. So, here's what I decided to do. This hair is going to come in Trios. You will get the Natural or Untamed solid color, a black tipped and then an Untamed tipped also. I just did one of each and the color I thought was most striking together for an all out wild look for the Untamed Tipped ones. So three in each purchase this time. Woot! Yay for more hair. Same price tho of course ;) This is going to be an experiment I suppose to see if there is really a desire for these colors. If it goes well I'll do more. So let me know what you think, I love feedback. I will get this out in the salon ASAP and I'll put it on SLX and SLB today too. Here's the pictures so you can peek before they're out. Hope you like and look forward to seeing you in the shop for the group sale! Hugs!

No comments: