Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Updates suck the big one!

Well SL updates do, not updates from me :P I haven't fallen off the face of the earth...or grid as it were. Just took a little break from designing. A vacation I suppose. To enjoy all that I haven't been doing while my computer was wonky. It's all better now and I'm able to move about the grid freely once again...YAY!!! So I took advantage of that and did my best to help the SL economy by shopping like a madwoman for, gosh...every day lol. So, to update: I am working on 3 potential styles at the moment. One is nearly ready for release. Would probably be out if SL hadn't screwed up and lost us this day for logging in. But once we're back in I will finish it up and get it ready to release. I am toying with the idea of having two versions of this one with each purchase. I'm playing around with textures and we'll see. I might get something I like well enough to release it. You'll see it here first when I have it done. Then the usual routine, forums and then the salon with the first 30 minutes being 100L off for group members. Just my way of thanking you for being part of the group. So until we get back into SL, hugs yall!

No comments: